The Florida State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce wants to provide multiple options to protect your businesses, families and employees. This information is being acquired in “real time” as updates are constantly provided from multiple sources.
We are doing our best to keep everyone informed and with the most accurate information possible.
Please click on the links below to help guide you in the applications for grants, loans and unemployment benefits.
- Bridge Loan Program activated to Help Florida Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus): https://floridadisasterloan.org/
- U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loans ($50 Billion):
- U.S. Small Business Administration Forgivable Loans ($350 Billion):
- Federal Reserve Forgivable Loans ($4 Trillion):
- Hispanic Chamber Fund: https://www.hispanicchamberfund.com/
- Florida’s application for unemployment benefits: https://www.stateofflorida.com/articles/florida-unemployment/
We understand this COVID-19 epidemic to progress in the coming weeks and want to be a resource for you. Please let us know how we can help!